Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wired



      I think I finally got the timing correct on my Plexus Slim and accelerator...I also think I might be a LITTLE sensitive to natural caffine!

      So Monday (Day Two), I was dragging all day. Like I mentioned in my last post, I think I did the timing wrong.  I had taken the Plexus Slim with the accelerator WITH my breakfast. I didn't feel it all day and had the munchies pretty bad.

      So Tuesday, I decided to do it "correctly".  I got up made my drink and I finished it before I got something to eat. Around 30 minutes later, I fixed my left over chinese (I had slept in so it was more like brunch), and grabbed some water and my 2 pills (accelerator).  My agenda for yesterday was to finish editing my dissertation, which I needed to turn in today. After I had eaten, I noticed had the fidgets. No big deal, but it was noticeable to me. My day grew long, and sometimes that evening (still editing) I realized I was short an entire YEAR of research on my chapters. I was going to pull an all nighter. I never got really hungry, so I remember snacking on something little.

       DH called and decided to stay late at work since I wasn't going to be up for anything at home. Once he came home, he went to bed and I kept writing. I slowed down a little around 4 am, but drank some water and perked back up. Before I knew it, it was 9 am and I was wide awake. I had to make copies, and deliver the chapters to my professors. I was WIRED. I had not been asleep for over 24 hours!  I wasn't even tired. I ended up running some errands, and finally made it back to the house after 2 pm.  At this point, all I've had is a two hour nap and I'm still going strong!  I'm sure I will sleep good tonight, but I don't feel like I'm going to pass out if I get still. 

     I did message my upline ambassador, and we laughed about it. She told me some people do the whole first week on just one accelerator. I didn't think anything of it because it hadn't phased me the day before.  I have NOT taken the pink drink or the accelerator today because I do need to sleep.  At this point, I think I might just do one pill in the morning (but take it correctly), but I'm thinking about letting DH try it for the energy boost. Might be interesting to see how a bike ride goes while on a energy kick!

For all the naysayers, I am famous for pulling an all nighter. I am a true night owl, but typically, I work through the night and am BEGGING for sleep by 8 am. If I have to go anywhere, I'm asking my DH to drive me. This was totally different.

Still haven't (seriously) gotten on a scale, but I have noticed my appetite is curbed, and I don't feel like I need to snack. Not sure if it is all mental, so if this stuff is doing its job.  If anyone wants more information, please message me, or check out the link below. 

See you later

http://laurajonesjobe.myplexusopportunity.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment