Monday, December 16, 2013

Cravings.....what cravings

So as I posted in the past - one of my FAVORITE things about Plexus Slim is the decrease in cravings!  It truly is amazing how much of a difference the Pink makes.


I told you all that I had been off of this for about 2 weeks, but I finally got my Plexus Slim in Saturday and was able to take it yesterday and today! Just those two days have helped with my cravings.  Today I even did some Christmas cooking! My friend and I made hot chocolate on a stick, beer and bacon pecans, and lime sugar scrub.  I didn't feel the need to taste or snack on ANYTHING we were making. This is amazing that I didn't want anything! 

I can't wait to see what happens next. If last month - it took MOST of the month for my cravings to be gone and this month I've gotten to that point after only 2 days... who knows what benefits I'll have by the end of the month!!


No comments:

Post a Comment