Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Amazing!

So I have not been the most consistent of bloggers, but my heart wants to improve.  I have been on Plexus Slim for almost 6 weeks now and I'm so excited with my results.


So far I have lost over 3 inches (overall - but still), and over 10 lbs. I can't believe it! It looks like a LOT more!!





Next - my DH, who is a type 2 diabetic, has also started taking Plexus Slim and accelerator for almost a week. It was something he was interested in so - why not. TODAY he called me and said he had a new experience. He had been shaky, and dizzy, so he checked his Blood Sugar. It was 50 !! While I know having a hypoglycemic episode isn't a GOOD thing - for us it was VERY exciting. He had NEVER had his sugars under control enough to truly get hypoglycemic! He is thrilled he is going to have to check it more often - and may HAVE to snack some!!

I'm so excited about this product I want to shout it from the roof tops. Please feel free to contact me if you want more information!!  My site is www.onepinkaday.com  and my ambassador number is 181869!!

No comments:

Post a Comment